Cave of Caerbannog
    Last edited:

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I have no idea what is going on. I went inside. Cruiser parked at end of street, I am 2nd house from corner. One officer has a shotgun with a light at the ready, but no idea for what. Heard yell at someone to get off of the street. Several other cars appear to be blocking the next side street up

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Copied from FB
    BREAKING: Dispatch confirms shots have been fired at an EPD officer after he responded to a call about a man walking in the 1800 block of Monroe Avenue with a gun. Once on scene the Officer says he was shot at but not hit. Washington Avenue by Washington Middle School has been shut down. You are asked to stay clear of the area and if you live there do not open your door for anyone other than police. Eyewitness News has a crew on scene.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I have no idea what is going on. I went inside. Cruiser parked at end of street, I am 2nd house from corner. One officer has a shotgun with a light at the ready, but no idea for what. Heard yell at someone to get off of the street. Several other cars appear to be blocking the next side street up

Someone must be getting arrested for public intox.

I wonder if it has anything to do with the woman who escaped from the Marion county jail? I don't know if they caught her or where she's from.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    She stuck her head out the door, they yelled at her again, she says my son is heading home, should I tell him not too? They said tell him to stay away for a while. She heard from a friend that there was a shooting down the street by the middle school. I have decided to postpone my idea of the armed neighborhood watch until tomorrow

Top Bottom