Contacting Elected Officials (Made Easy)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jason R. Bruce

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 6, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Forgive me for sounding apethetic, and perhaps this has been covered, but my 3-5 minute windows of internet usage do not allow for a lot of focused research. If I have this problem, others do too, so I was wondering if we could compile a clear list of important DIRECT contacts here so members with a few minutes could drop their opinion expressly.

I know there are web-forms out there (Marlin/Ect) that will allow me to enter my information and send a form letter to multiple officials at once but those things HAVE to be losing their effectiveness. I've beaten them to death for weeks now. I'd rather send a personal message DIRECTLY to Coats, Donnoly and others... but I can't find their contact info in the first few pages of threads here.

If you have them, please share and I'll edit to add them boldly to the entro of this post. Moving forward, hopefully we can generate some more pressure for those in Washington. I know I have 6-8 guys ready to pull the trigger and keep them on their contact lists once this information is dug up!

Thanks;

Top Bottom