• ...and so much more!
  • Jakob

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2012
    Indianapolis
    ********UPDATED WITH PHOTOS********

Just a feeler here, I know AR-15's are hard to come by. I don't "need" to sell but I wouldn't mind having some extra cash (or Trade + cash) and helping out an INGO member who is desperate to get a reliable AR-15 before this legislation might possibly go through. :patriot:This AR is my personal mix from a TNW Lower, and a Doublestar Upper. I will post pictures later today.

• Flat-top receiver. No fixed sights. Ready for optics.
    • M4 Collapsible stock.
    • Feeds Steel casings without any problem (The lower was brand new when purchased, but the upper was used, so I don't know the round count through the pipe, but personally I've shot about 500 rounds through it, mixed brass and steel)
    • Handguard comes from a Bushmaster and are the stock grips.
    • One Tapco magazine included.
    • Rifle functions well. I've had absolutely no problems with it.
    • I'll include a Rifle sleeve to transport it in.
    I'm looking to get about 1300 dollars in "Gun Value." Originally it had some optics and accessories included with it that I took off and have come to this value based on the current market and how much I have invested in it.

Trade-wise I would be willing to take Springfield 1911's (in .45) + cash, Beretta CX4 Storm (in 9mm) + cash, Beretta M9 + cash, Baikal/IMEZ Russian Makarovs + cash, CZ P07s + cash, Walther PPK's + cash, and other Surplus pistols (CZ70's etc).

The worst you can do is receive a "no thanks" so let me know any offers you might have!

Indiana Drivers License required (I just want to see you're an Indiana resident)

North side of Indy. Would like to meet somewhere in Indy.

H1ZvR
    H1ZvR.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom