• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghostdncr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Louisville
    I do hope this trend catches on. I'm personally looking for crap I can buy from Larue and Oly and any other vendors who jump on this bandwagon. Of course, Cheapr Than Dirt has a ton of backpedaling to do before I'll even visit their website again.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    I love what they have to say on their web page!
    York Arms - NY deliveries

For LE/Govt customers in New York:
    Your orders have been cancelled.

post-71856-1318868265.jpg

half-glocked

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    I do hope this trend catches on. I'm personally looking for crap I can buy from Larue and Oly and any other vendors who jump on this bandwagon. Of course, Cheapr Than Dirt has a ton of backpedaling to do before I'll even visit their website again.

Being new to this forum, I'm not sure what Cheapr Than Dirt has to be backpedaling from?

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Won't do anything but its as good a place to start as any, I suppose. Good for them.

You might be right. The amount of sales from that one company to LE/Govt. entities may be negligible. The loss of such a small supplier probably won't hurt the govt. agencies that much. More of an inconvenience than anything.

This move could, however, cause their civilian market to blossom. I had never heard of them before, but after reading that message I visited the site to see if I might be able to patronize their company. I might yet buy from them.

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    As far as cheaper than dirt... I'm fine with high prices. No price can be wrong if a buyer and seller agree on it. I dumped them from my "buy" list when they cancelled orders just to get the higher prices. That's BS. They won't get another dime without a very public apology and making things right with those customers.

I haven't heard of another place who did that.

I think it's cool these companies are doing this. Not sure it'll help, but good on them for trying something.

Top Bottom