Come see us at the Indy 1500 this month!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tom Fineis

Marksman
    Mar 16, 2010
    Cleveland, OH
    As usual, Raven will be set up at the 1500 making our unique custom holsters, magazine carriers, knife sheaths, as well as any other custom project you have in mind.

Description and pricing for our products is available at our webstore- The Malabar Front.

Be aware there is a $10 custom show fee to have your gear made while you wait. This is the same $10 flat rate shipping you would pay for a website order, but our webstore orders are running 12-13 weeks at the moment! This fee is charged per order, not per item!

Show up early to ensure you get a spot in line, our pipeline fills up quickly!

It is a safe bet to bring the item in question you wish to have a holster or carrier made for. We bring most of the common items (Glock, M&P, 1911, Sig, etc), but be on the safe side, bring yours in! We may not need it, but we absolutely cannot make an item without having it in hand.

Any questions, please ask!

Jtgarner

Master
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    Haha I should have just waited to come to the 1500 instead of ordering off your website to get my holster. Haha see you guys there. Maybe I'll pick up some mag carriers at the show.

Justin

Rob377

Master
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    GREAT holsters and made while you wait??? Unbeatable! I waited 3 months for my Raven!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    It applies to every order where our production staff has to make something on the spot for you, other than belt hardware. We typically have a small selection of pre-made holsters and carriers, those do not have the $10 production fee.

Yep, get there early and you save. I got a holster for my Glock at a lower price and there were three on the table to choose from.

Jtgarner

Master
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    Great to see you guys. I had ordered a holster and had never messed with one (i know i went off the hype and other people's experience) and i fondled a few at the show and i LOVE them, very happy with my purchase.

Top Bottom