• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    So I'm on 31 North today. Returning from Acme sports. Stuck in traffic do to construction. Well one impatient idiot, decided to turn around in someones driveway off of 31. So he pulls into the driveway, then starts backing up. Well here comes a car driving South, at I would say 40-45 MPH. I thought he was going to nail the SUV backing out. I could not see, but I bet he came within an inch of nailing the SUV.

Then I see three police cars, and a firetruck on Taylor road. So I'm thinking great hope it's not closed off at the moment. So I turn onto Taylor, and on the right hand side. There was a older Chevy trick, that had caught on fire. Three quarters of it was scorched, and the front drivers tire was gone. Even some of the rim was melted.

So besides ordering a new gun, I saw some exciting sites on my way home. Oh how I love Columbus :D.

Cain71

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Columbus
    Yes, Columbus is great to catch a laugh, like the genius that pass' on the double yellow line in front of my house every day, instead of just waiting the 3 seconds it takes to pull into my driveway getting caught by the sheriffs dept.

CombatVet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    Bartholomew County
    Maybe I should dress up like Darth Vader and walk around all the construction sites on 31 so the poor bastards stuck in that crap have something interesting to watch. Or maybe something more dastardly like a thong and a sign with something about the end coming.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Maybe I should dress up like Darth Vader and walk around all the construction sites on 31 so the poor bastards stuck in that crap have something interesting to watch. Or maybe something more dastardly like a thong and a sign with something about the end coming.

I would be down with that :D.

Top Bottom