• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sig-man

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    North
    II was surfing the interwebs, and seen note of an upcoming gun show at the Whitley County Fairgrounds on Jan 10th and 11th. I live in Fort Wayne and have been attending local shows for years. I have never heard of this show? Is it new? Have I been living under a rock? Any idea what it's like? How many vendors? Any info is appreciated. Trying to decide if I should make the trip.

Last edited:

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    II was surfing the interwebs, and seen note of an upcoming gun show at the Whitley County Fairgrounds on Jan 10th and 11th. I live in Fort Wayne and have been attending local shows for years. I have never heard of this show? Is it new? Have I been living under a rock? Any idea what it's like? How many vendors? Any info is appreciated. Trying to decide if I should make the trip.

The Columbia City show is put on by CIG Promotions. They use to do a show there, but it has been at least 3 to 4 years since they have done one there. I guess they decided to give it another try at Columbia City. Note: The Ft. Wayne show at the Memorial Coliseum is this weekend (Jan. 3 & 4), the weekend before the Columbia City show. :rolleyes:

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    Not trying to jack this thread but here is more info regarding the Columbia City show this weekend.

Columbia City Gun and Knife Show
    Whitley County Fairgrounds
    680 W. Squawbuck Rd.
    Columbia City, IN 46725
    Saturday Jan. 10[SUP]th[/SUP] 9A.M. - 5P.M.
    Sunday Jan. 11[SUP]th[/SUP] 9A.M. - 3P.M.
    Free Parking
    Admission $5.00
    Children under 12 FREE with paid adult

Top Bottom