• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I thought the Packers would be much better this year too. Shows why I'm about to reseal the grout in the kitchen now instead of looking at game film. LOL

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Great win for the Colts. I thought this was over at halftime. Colts D manhandled the Pack in the 2nd Half. I've been watching Reggie his entire career and I think this is the best game that I've ever seen him play.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Great win for the Colts. I thought this was over at halftime. Colts D manhandled the Pack in the 2nd Half. I've been watching Reggie his entire career and I think this is the best game that I've ever seen him play.

Take Reggie away and the colts lose by 20+. Fleener sucks. If the colts had a couple more decent receivers, watch out.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Take Reggie away and the colts lose by 20+. Fleener sucks. If the colts had a couple more decent receivers, watch out.

Maybe, but Fleener is only 4 games into his career. Avery has flashed and TY Hilton could develop into a solid deep threat. Consistency is what is lacking from the Colts receivers other than reggie, plenty of youth and speed though.

Great game Colts fans! I'm pulling for your coach. GO BEARS!

I'm sure you're not the only Bears fan happy with what happened today :laugh:

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I'm not a huge fan but like to see the hometown team do well. Having said that I wrote them off by the half while listening in the car. I got home and headed out to the barn and turned it back on to find them fighting back like they meant it. I listented to the balance of the game and have to say that Luck may be a better quarterback than Manning after he gets some experience under his belt. The colts as a whole may be contenders once again after they get over the rookie mistakes which are happening less and less. Way to go team!

kjf40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Lake county
    I love to hear Colts haters rant.....very funny.

They did what they needed to do and won!

Great game, 1 more win and Luck matches Peytons first year wins.

GO COLTS!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    The Packers-Bears rivalry and and the loss puts the Packers another game back in the division race.

Yeah, that's the game, but I'm sure the Colts win meant a great deal to their coach in the hospital. The Bears had the same opportunity to beat the Packers and we left our game in the locker room.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Great win for the Colts. I thought this was over at halftime. Colts D manhandled the Pack in the 2nd Half.

I gave up at half time and went to MCFG to run some steel. :rockwoot:

Siri told me the Colts won, but she also tried to get me to drive into a lake recently, so I didn't believe her.

Top Bottom