Please reply by conversation.

smspears592

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Hi,

I bought my Colt AR15 brand new several years ago. It has become my safe queen. I have the original box, sling and two 20 round magazines. I also have three 30 round magazines by Circle Kay (???), maybe just Kay magazines.

I have never even chambered a round.

I have decided that is should go to someone who wants it or appreciates it. Also, I want something new that I am actually going to use.

I am including the Colt description of my weapon.
    The Colt® AR6721:AR15-A3 Tactical Carbine features a removable carrying handle and is used as a patrol rifle with tactical accuracy by federal, state and local agencies. It has a 16” heavy barrel with a 1/9 twist, which allows for flexibility in ammunition selection.

Colt AR15-A3 AR6721 5.56 Nato/.223
    Box
    Sling
    5 total magazines
    Galati Intl soft sided case.
    300 Rounds.

I am asking $1075.00 for everything. Or if you would like to trade a FAL .308/7.62x51 Rifle.

I have pictures but am not able to post them. I will be glad to send many pictures or meet for someone to examine my weapon.

I have added pictures to my album under my profile.

Thanks,

Last edited:

smspears592

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Indianapolis
    First I would like to thank everyone who has expressed interest in my AR. After talking to several people about it, I have gotten cold feet about getting rid of it. Mike from Pop Guns told me many years ago, never sell a gun to buy a gun. Keep what you have. I am sorry to all that expressed interest, but I don't want to sell or trade it.

I apologize to the INGO's membership for changing my mind. I hope that you all accept my apology. I want to keep my AR.

Thank you.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom