• ...and so much more!
  • Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Nirvana is back once again.

I'm pee in my pants happy that there are several college football games on the tube tonight. S Carolina vs. NC State, IU vs. E KY, Ball State vs N Tex, Oregon vs. Boise State -- heaven!!:rockwoot::rockwoot:

College football is by far my favorite sport to watch. I can be interested in almost any game!!

This weekend there are some great matchups as well!!! :rockwoot::rockwoot::D:D

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Absolutely!! I love college football. I like watching some of the regular games. I don't like watching some of the top 25 games because they are blowouts.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I'm flipping between the end of the IU game and the Boise St. game.

I always love watching Boise State. Lots of offense and great fans!

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Well, IU finally put away Eastern KY. I gotta feeling it's going to be a long year for IU if they struggled that mightily with E KY.

Now off to watch Oregon Boise State....

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Boise State wins tonight -- kinda a sloppy game but a great fight at the end! Well, i should say one player on Oregon out of control.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Boise State wins tonight -- kinda a sloppy game but a great fight at the end! Well, i should say one player on Oregon out of control.

Are you freaking kidding me?

Luckily, this happened now before he got signed to a multi-million dollar deal to an NFL team.

That scum is a detriment to society. He had problems last year and this just solidified his true self.

Punching an opposing team's player for talking smack and then being held back by teammates/security/police from a fan?

One can only hope he is kicked off the team and never gets a chance at the NFL...That way he take out his aggression by beating on trash cans when he is a garbage man one day.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    I just watched Iowa block 2 field goals. IN A ROW. They blocked the first one. N. Iowa recovered. Clock stopped with 1 second left. They get another chance to kick. They blocked it again!

I'm not a huge Iowa fan but what a great game!

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I just watched Iowa block 2 field goals. IN A ROW. They blocked the first one. N. Iowa recovered. Clock stopped with 1 second left. They get another chance to kick. They blocked it again!

I'm not a huge Iowa fan but what a great game!

That's the great thing about college football -- you don't really have to be a fan in order to have a great time watching!!:rockwoot:

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Very true! Just a great game. I just got direct tv set up today so I'm in bliss. Now I'm goint to try to figure out how to DVR something.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Very true! Just a great game. I just got direct tv set up today so I'm in bliss. Now I'm goint to try to figure out how to DVR something.

Discovering DVR is like, well, the first time you discovered something else...:rolleyes:

Get ready for a serious increase in your time in front of the tube (or should I say "screen").

Top Bottom