• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    Lots of buffoons make the argument that this sort of thing makes it easier for terrorists but I noticed that the terrorists have NO TROUBLE getting full-auto firearms now. It's just the rest of of who are being infringed because we obey the law.

Arthur Dent

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    With the technology available, the funds the terrorists have available, who's to say they haven't already come up with their own 3D printed gun? It's not exactly rocket science. Maybe to the uneducated anti-gunners it is.

Lowe0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 22, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Realistically, I don't see what could possibly be done about it. The files are probably about the size of a MP3 album, and we've all seen how easy it is to wipe the Internet clean of one of those. Where Kanye has failed, what hope has the US Government?

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Don't worry. I'm sure the FBI will make a few, goad some mentally disturbed individual into buying one as part of a sting operation, feign surprise when he kills somebody, and then use it all to make some excuse to arrest Cody Wilson.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Don't worry. I'm sure the FBI will make a few, goad some mentally disturbed individual into buying one as part of a sting operation, feign surprise when he kills somebody, and then use it all to make some excuse to arrest Cody Wilson.

If Cody is as smart as I think he is, he has an exit plan and money pre-deployed to Paraguay.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Lots of buffoons make the argument that this sort of thing makes it easier for terrorists but I noticed that the terrorists have NO TROUBLE getting full-auto firearms now. It's just the rest of of who are being infringed because we obey the law.
    Well clearly the terrorists who shot up Charlie Hebdo, Sydney, and the Bataclan all used 3D printed guns and not AKMs that they acquired illegally in countries with strict gun control....

Top Bottom