• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jazzy1993

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Lake County
    Just a bit ago my wife and I were on a walk and came up to cross Ridge Rd. We waited for the walk signal to appear and began walking through the crosswalk. A car pulled into the middle of the intersection to yield to oncoming traffic, I looked at her and we began crossing, then the vehicle proceeded to come towards us.
    Fortunately, she stopped at the last second, feet away from us and avoided hitting us. We look into the car and she is on her cell phone. She doesn't look at us or put the phone down, doesn't even wave to say sorry, just drives on after she came so close running us both over. (before you ask, if I was by myself, I would have run out of the way, but my wife doesn't think so fast and I stayed in front of her)

I hate when people talk/text on their cell phones while driving. This could have been very bad for both of us.

Please, do not talk or text when you are driving. It is dangerous for all people on the road, driving or just pedestrians going on a Friday evening walk.

Top Bottom