• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Hillary, just now, on the 2nd Amendment: "We cannot let a minority of people hold a viewpoint that terrorizes the majority of people"

1. Majority of people support the 2nd Amendment.
    2. Rights are not subject to the whims of the majority.
    3. Apparently supporters of the 2nd Amendment are now ****ing terrorists.

**** this *****.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I guess she forgets that during her first attempt at decreasing crime, I mean when her husband instituted his stupidity that it didn't do a thing to stop or even slow down crime. That just shows she doesn't learn from past mistakes, and that old saying comes to mind - Those who fail to learn from past mistakes....

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    I guess she forgets that during her first attempt at decreasing crime, I mean when her husband instituted his stupidity that it didn't do a thing to stop or even slow down crime. That just shows she doesn't learn from past mistakes, and that old saying comes to mind - Those who fail to learn from past mistakes....

Oh she's learned all right. The Assault Weapons Ban was passed only because it included a sunset provision after 10 years and expired in 2004. I recall that President Bush wanted to renew it, but couldn't get the votes and didn't push the issue. Obama didn't take advantage of his super majority, only pushing the issue after Sandy Hook.

Hillary would pass such a ban in a heartbeat, make it worse and make it permanent. She's learned well.

Last edited:

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    She is lying through her teeth, as typical.

She doesn't believe more bans would stop crime one bit. But, it sounds right to her minions, and it WOULD give her what she wants.

Control.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

They are fueled and guided by those who fill the war chest. Nothing more than puppets selling their ugly mugs to the highest bidder. Seriously folks, it is a freaking game and they have the money to push for a win.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    She might mean those evil black guns that killed 4 Americans at the Embassy. Oh yea, she put them on the spit. That's the crime. She's a criminal in my world. Those were brave Americans left to die for no reason other than politics. Gun control. Yea right Hellery. KMA.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    "What difference, at this point, does it make!?"

:laugh:

She's not gettin' elected. Her brain scan turned out to be a picture of a bowl of instant oatmeal with little raisins in it. :lmfao:

Top Bottom