• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I mean it's still bad to have 46% of the population that deluded. I mean, even at a moderate level, I think for people who aren't climate scientists to judge the situation, at most would be something like: Okay, there could be a man-made component to temperature rises, so maybe we can tweak a few things here and there. Try to be more efficient. That sort of thing. I'm not gonna get all that upset about that.

But to go along with changing the world economy because of fear of climate change, is absolutely bat **** crazy delusional.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I mean it's still bad to have 46% of the population that deluded. I mean, even at a moderate level, I think for people who aren't climate scientists to judge the situation, at most would be something like: Okay, there could be a man-made component to temperature rises, so maybe we can tweak a few things here and there. Try to be more efficient. That sort of thing. I'm not gonna get all that upset about that.

But to go along with changing the world economy because of fear of climate change, is absolutely bat **** crazy delusional.
    I have read that if the US pushed its CO2 emissions to zero, the net change in projected temperature rise in the next 50 years would be less than 1/10th of one degree centigrade. Even if you believe the hype about man-made warming that's a rounding error

So, yeah, let's trash our economy for nothing. Sounds like a plan

Top Bottom