• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Indian-noplace
    Where do these people come up with this crap? REALLY.

Because people who carry firearms to an indoor range always rob banks, homes, and car jackings.

Uh yeah......

/sarcasm.

IUGradStudent

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Bloomington, IN
    Yeah I live in a community with an association which itself has a discharge ordinance. It just never occured to me that a city could do it citywide and thus essentially forbid shooting ranges within city limits.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Well, now, i woulndt threaten violence against those "not in the fold". That stoops to their level. Grassroots activism and many a few people showing up to a city council meeting (Im tired of being the only one at the Avon ones) to combat this before it even comes to head is far far more effective.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    FYI, punched in the head is another way of saying that someone needs some sense knocked into them. It doesn't mean really "punching them in the head".

What that may be true. When a Network Administrator, or other Systems guy suggests getting the LART, or using the LART, or Proper Application of the LART to fix a problem....

They really are talking about beating said Luser in the head repeatedly with one of these until his/her attitude is adjusted.
    lart.jpg

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    Most places have ordinances against firearms being discharged. Bloomington's reads:

14.20.020 Discharging firearms.
    It is unlawful for any person to shoot any firearm within the limits of the city; provided, however, that this section shall not apply to any legally appointed officer in the discharge of his duty, nor to any person when acting in self-defense. (Prior code § 18-9).

Yamaha

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Summitville,IN
    Most places have ordinances against firearms being discharged. Bloomington's reads:

bingo, you still may make a trip downtown if you use in self defense, but they couldn't get you for anything...

this sucks for wyatt's, because I know several of my friend's have been looking forward to that range...I vote carpet bomb the nazi state of cicero. My uncle couldn't wait to leave morse landing because of the idiots...:bash:

Top Bottom