• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    The youth pastor and his expectant wife were among those killed. She was due in September. They leave behind a 2 year old who was also injured but is fine now. The driver said the brakes failed.

Prayers sent.

Jaredjosh

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2009
    Indy
    Yes very sad indeed. I was over at a friends place shooting when she got the call of the bad news. One of the people killed was a friend of hers. The church was one she attended before she moved out into the country.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Fellow gun owners and of the 2nd amendment: My twin sister, Tonya, was one of the three fatalities on the church bus crash of July 27th at 4:14pm. It was a beautiful afternoon that Saturday 4 weeks ago. What seemed like - and was - a tragedy, in the human sense, I believe was allowed by God. All three victim's family members have seen many people place their faith in Christ, and many families drawn closer together. Instead of asking "why?", I've tried to focus on "who?". Yes, it was God that allowed it to happen. Although we've been willing to wait for answers to the "Who?" question, God has already started giving those to us. Please pray for Tonya's husband Chuck, as he now must raise 5 kids himself, and just 3-years ago he was diagnosed with cancer and told he has a 40% chance of living more than 5-years! Of his 5-kids, 2 are in college, and one has Down's Syndrome. Hug your spouse, your kids, and take them to church while you have a chance.

Top Bottom