:D

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    It is a piece of junk! I bet it's hard to take down and clean. Besides it's not made in America, so I'm sure you will be getting rid of that communist piece of crap. How much do you want for it? PM me when you get a chance and I can get cash to you. :D

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    i had a romanian tok and it was a good shooter. i had the powerhouse 7.62x25 cal.

Had one of those, too...

Fun to shoot. Cheap. LOUD.

But I HATED having to clean the thing immediately to keep corrosion from forming. :xmad:

So I sold it + ammo to someone who'd get much more use out of it.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    That's an interesting guns.

IMHO, Norinco actually makes pretty decent quality guns. At one time, their 1911s were the preferred frames for some custom builders to start with, IIRC.

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    i had a romanian tok and it was a good shooter. i had the powerhouse 7.62x25 cal.

I have one of the Romanian Toks (7.62) and I have never fired it yet. It looked pretty bad when I got it like it wasn't to well cared for (probably by an Iraqi Officer or something ;) )

I had a buddy or Wayne Black Oxide work some magic on it and it looks awesome now! I'll have to get some ammo eventually and let a few rip.

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    I think you can find them around $400 or less (if you talking about the TOK). I've seen them going for $300-$350 pretty regular.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    It may be ugly but I bet it will work they way it was built to! Chinese weapons are simplistic but built to function and last.

Adamska

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2009
    Michigan City
    It is a piece of junk! I bet it's hard to take down and clean. Besides it's not made in America, so I'm sure you will be getting rid of that communist piece of crap. How much do you want for it? PM me when you get a chance and I can get cash to you. :D
    ROFL best post ever! I have always loved the old commy firearms. Clean it up and it will look nice as a collection piece :)

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Gotta be sure that you know what you're looking at in order to determine the best prices...

The Romanian Tok 7.62x25 pistols are everywhere all the time and are priced accordingly.

The CZ-52 pistols, also chambered in the Tok cartridge, are getting more rare on the market due to much lower quantities coming into the country.

Both of these pistols have seen an almost 100% price increase in the last two years due to ammo costs. Folks are snatching up the Tok-firing guns because it's inexpensive to shoot. This ammo, too, has gone up considerably.

The Chinese Norinco 213 pistols aren't nearly as common (at least in this region) as the other two pistols are.

Prices reflect their relative "rarity"; even though they're honestly not all that rare in the US. Rare in this area...sure; but not nation-wide.

-J-

Top Bottom