• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I'm looking for a truck. Nothing fancy, but needs to run reasonably well. It has to be either a Chevy or GMC. It has to have 4x4. It can not be a Red truck. Beyond that, I don't have any issues with age or high miles so long as it's reflected in the price. Definitely looking to spend the least amount of $$ possible, but I can work some trades on guns & ammo or prepping stuff if needed.

Ideally, I'd like to find a one or two owner truck that was lightly used and had a history of a daily driver. I'm not interested in anything that's been used as a snow plow truck or lived on a farm. I don't care much between regular, extended, or crew cab, but I'd prefer extended cab. I'm not too particular on the age of the vehicle, but something 2000 or newer would be fine. Ideally the miles would be under 150,000.

I'm located in the Fort Wayne area and I don't mind going for a drive for the right deal. Let me know what you've got and what you'd like to get out of it. Please send pictures that show the outside of the truck from both sides, and the inside of the cab.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom