• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    What would be their platform? They could both make a stand for healthcare since one has a heart attack once a year and the other has fainting spells. :D

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    McChrystal is a Democrat, voted for Obama, and based on what I've heard, kind of a PC type that imposes idiotic ROE.

from the same article that caused the kerfuffle
    The night before the general is scheduled to visit Sgt. Arroyo's platoon for the memorial, I arrive at Combat Outpost JFM to speak with the soldiers he had gone on patrol with. JFM is a small encampment, ringed by high blast walls and guard towers. Almost all of the soldiers here have been on repeated combat tours in both Iraq and Afghanistan, and have seen some of the worst fighting of both wars. But they are especially angered by Ingram's death. His commanders had repeatedly requested permission to tear down the house where Ingram was killed, noting that it was often used as a combat position by the Taliban. But due to McChrystal's new restrictions to avoid upsetting civilians, the request had been denied. "These were abandoned houses," fumes Staff Sgt. Kennith Hicks. "Nobody was coming back to live in them."

One soldier shows me the list of new regulations the platoon was given. "Patrol only in areas that you are reasonably certain that you will not have to defend yourselves with lethal force," the laminated card reads. For a soldier who has traveled halfway around the world to fight, that's like telling a cop he should only patrol in areas where he knows he won't have to make arrests. "Does that make any (F-bomb) sense?" Pfc. Jared Pautsch. "We should just drop a (f-bomb) bomb on this place. You sit and ask yourself: What are we doing here?"

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Um, when are people going to see that no matter the politic's, red/blue,dem/GOP,Lib,Conserv....

It's all the same in politic's. Tell the masses what they want to hear, then do what you want.
    Andrew Jackson was one of the best; Anything less than his archetype and you can bet this land, it's foundation will be nothing more.

It's a sad fact; The America my father, his father and myself grew up in, wont be the same my children will grow up in.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    What a crock. What is an average American? What's a regular joe?

Dont crock, anything friend...

You, me, any number of some INGO members are average Americans, regular joes...

People who dont give a rats butt about stupid, stinking politic's, filling they're own pockets, making sure Haliburton gets rich/er.

Im for THE PEOPLE. I cant believe I even have to state the obvious, brother.

Why we keep electing the same political shills, I have no idea.

We need real Americans in office; Ones who will tell Liberals to GFYS; Expell all forms of communism, glass our foes, and line our borders with the bodies of those who seek to be here illegally, Vlad The Impaler, style.

I told you, I always liked Andrew Jackson. :patriot:

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Was that first post meant to be in purple?

As to an "average American" in the white house? The "average American" thinks we live in a democracy and votes along party lines.... sounds a lot like bush and obama to me, no thanks to that either.

We need people in office who realize we live in a Republic and the Constitution is the supreme law of the land, not a "suggestion", someone who understands what Liberty actually IS.

No we need Patriots in office, not "average Americans".

No way I'd ever vote for Cheney (again) and no way I'd vote for the next Murtha (Mcchrystal).

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Was that first post meant to be in purple?

As to an "average American" in the white house? The "average American" thinks we live in a democracy and votes along party lines.... sounds a lot like bush and obama to me, no thanks to that either.

We need people in office who realize we live in a Republic and the Constitution is the supreme law of the land, not a "suggestion", someone who understands what Liberty actually IS.

No we need Patriots in office, not "average Americans".

No way I'd ever vote for Cheney (again) and no way I'd vote for the next Murtha (Mcchrystal).

WOOT!! Right on!

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    What would be their platform? They could both make a stand for healthcare since one has a heart attack once a year and the other has fainting spells. :D

Platform would be one whack job globalist and one general who can't seem to follow his bosses orders without tripping over his own feet.

Cheney is a TOOL!!!!!!:noway::noway::noway::noway::noway::noway::noway::noway::noway:

Top Bottom