• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pitmaster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    South Bend, IN
    The do a decent job for those who are NOT knife aficionados. What they lack are those final touch ups that make an edge go from good to superb. I use one on a few knives I have that only need to be good. The same with the Accu-sharp. The Accu-sharp is nice to have for quick touch ups when butchering or when you are using a knife and need to touch up often.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    The do a decent job for those who are NOT knife aficionados. What they lack are those final touch ups that make an edge go from good to superb. I use one on a few knives I have that only need to be good. The same with the Accu-sharp. The Accu-sharp is nice to have for quick touch ups when butchering or when you are using a knife and need to touch up often.

This

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

How thick of a knife blade can it handle? Those slots look kind of narrow for a 1/4" thick blade (some of my knives are that thick).

Bob45

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Metamora
    Ive got one, don't use it since I got my Wicked Edge. They put an edge on blade for sure, but its not really smooth or polished. May be good for quick touch up on inexpensive kitchen knives, Im really thinking of selling mine

Top Bottom