• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    i ordered several of the .45acp ones not too long ago, as well as $11.00 30 round PMags.

Despite their reputation, I have had good luck with Botach.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    FYI...hit and miss on having items in stock. I've placed two orders with them in the past, and eventually canceled each since the items I ordered (and paid for) were not in stock and had no ETA.

Each time I was refunded with out issue.

LFD102

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    Brownsburg
    FYI...hit and miss on having items in stock. I've placed two orders with them in the past, and eventually canceled each since the items I ordered (and paid for) were not in stock and had no ETA.

Just got an email out of stock on back order no eta :( Canceled the order
    Ordered them from Greg Cote LLC they were a little more $24.50 each with flat rate shipping of $5.95 yes it cost more but still cheaper than most places

ckcollins2003

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Muncie

This was my experience with them as well, however it took about a week to get my refund. :xmad: That was $120 out of my account for about 10 days that could have been put to use.

civicisaye

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2012
    Evansville
    Beside lacking live inventory (which should be mandatory), what other issues has anyone experienced? Would like to take advantage of the prices just don't want to walk in not knowing what to expect.

LFD102

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    Brownsburg
    Beside lacking live inventory (which should be mandatory), what other issues has anyone experienced? Would like to take advantage of the prices just don't want to walk in not knowing what to expect.

It would be nice if they listed items out of stock before you ordered it. they did charge my CC then sent me an email that they were out of stock I told them to cancel the order and received an email that they were crediting my CC. that is the only issue I have had with them this was only the 2nd time I have ordered from them

Top Bottom