• ...and so much more!
  • Cain71

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Columbus
    If I am posting in the wrong place,apologies

Well tonight I saw a different car at my neighbors place and went to investigate as no one lives there and to my surprise my neighbor got a newer vehicle. He has skunks under this house and I asked if he needed help,and he said yes,he could not seem to get the sights on his rifle on the skunk. Now not to bash age,but this man is 80 + and could still work with the best of them,so I asked to see said rifle and out of the car he produces a beautiful,and I mean beatiful Remington model 513. I had not seen one and I am in love. I got to dispatch the skunk and fire a few more rounds. This thing has peep sights and it all looks original down to the sling. If anyone has more info or one for sale please let me know.
    Side note does anyone know how to get rid of skunks from under a house?

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    If I am posting in the wrong place,apologies

Well tonight I saw a different car at my neighbors place and went to investigate as no one lives there and to my surprise my neighbor got a newer vehicle. He has skunks under this house and I asked if he needed help,and he said yes,he could not seem to get the sights on his rifle on the skunk. Now not to bash age,but this man is 80 + and could still work with the best of them,so I asked to see said rifle and out of the car he produces a beautiful,and I mean beatiful Remington model 513. I had not seen one and I am in love. I got to dispatch the skunk and fire a few more rounds. This thing has peep sights and it all looks original down to the sling. If anyone has more info or one for sale please let me know.
    Side note does anyone know how to get rid of skunks from under a house?

Live trap baited with fruit and vegtables. Tie 20 feet or so of rope to the top before setting it out. Once they are trapped in there, thow a blanket or a bag over it and carry very gently to the transport vehicle. Once over the bridge throw them in. Use rope to retrieve and dump out the dead skunk.

nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    Live trap baited with fruit and vegtables. Tie 20 feet or so of rope to the top before setting it out. Once they are trapped in there, thow a blanket or a bag over it and carry very gently to the transport vehicle. Once over the bridge throw them in. Use rope to retrieve and dump out the dead skunk.

/\...This... I have never had good luck in shooting them. They seem to spray as they die.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom