• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vicfirth01

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    Fort Wayne, IN
    If you live in Fort Wayne and haven't made the drive to Wrigley's Sales in Fort Wayne you are missing out. I have had nothing but good experiences there and am very pleased with their service. Recently, I called and inquired on a handgun that was listed online that they had for an exceptional price. When I got there they admitted that they had made a mistake in the listing (which I knew was too good to be true). Not only were they professional and apologetic about it, but they split the difference with me, so I still got an awesome gun for more than a hundred dollars off MSRP!!! I know that Gander Mountain just re-did their store and have a massive supply, but for a little less than a mile drive north down Lima Rd you are more than likely going to save $$$$$, especially on rifles. The staff is awesome and very helpful. They are located on Lima Rd in a little strip mall wedged in the corner just south of Muttons. Support your local gun store and check it out. I doubt that you'll be disappointed!!:ingo:

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Pretty stand-up of them to adjust the price of a weapon, considering you came to them specifically for that deal. They knew that and probably took a slight hit - but it was the right thing to do.

I travel through Ft Wayne once and a while, I'll be sure to at least stop by.

The only website I found is wrigleyammo.com. Same guys I assume?

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    Agree with everything above! Those guys are super friendly and very helpful! I've been a few times and WILL be going back!

youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Last time I went to Wrigley's I asked the guy behind the counter if they carried gunpowder, since they had a very small selection of bullets and primers for sale. He told me that they had a few pounds left but he took the last of it home for himself. Not sure I saw any decent wood stocked rifles in there...all plastic fantastic except for a cheap rossi levergun.

The new GM is flashy...but I don't like all the rifles behind the counter. They are arranged by brand (why no Ruger?) and you can't read the tags to be able to tell the model, price, or caliber of the rifles on the wall. They do have a LOT of handguns now. Seems like there are more people there to help out, and they are making a good effort. Their prices still are very high...I just go there to look for the most part. They seem to have gotten out of the reloading components business which is a shame, they lost a lot of my business right there.

I'll make the drive to Tomlinson's.

Lunati

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Warsaw
    Nothing beats ZX in Ft. Wayne. If I'm going else where it's Tomlinson's or up north @ Midwest or ZX in Goshen.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    We get up to Mad Anthony's town once in a while; gonna have to check some of these places out one of these times.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Not going to be there for a while...what did I miss ?

Every few feet down the long row of glass there are little signs (probably to discourage late night smash & grabs). They say every night all the handguns are locked away, as if someone is packing them all away after hours and unpacking them before they open. Every night. Every morning. I asked a counter guy if they really did it (just to see what answer I'd get). He just looked at the ceiling and whistled... :):

Top Bottom