• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Franklin
    So the Wife and I were at the Edinburgh Outlet and I was at "Tools and More" found this flash light for 4.99 figured I could throw it away if it was junk. It has the on/off switch on the butt of the light it takes three triple A's and has nine LED's. I was very surprised with the brightness of this light the pictures really don't do it justice, it actually lights up the entire wall. If I were to guess i would say its at least five times brighter than my Mini Mag. Maybe I can get a hold of our luemens tester at work tomorrow and check the two. I also fashioned up a mount for my carbine and its pretty cheap at the moment, I need to get the right sized bolt so it fits good. basically just a conduit bracket with a bolt to hold it to the stock.
    100_0323.jpg

100_0325.jpg

100_0327.jpg

100_0317.jpg

Here is a short video.
    ">100_0319.flv video by 300zxjake - Photobucket

Blind Squirrel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    In a van, down by the river
    I bought what looks and sounds like the same light at the Fisher's Fry's store around christmas for about 4.99 as well.

It amazed me how bright it is. Seems fairly rugged and for $5 it cant be any worse than 90% of the plastic cheapies they sell.

so far so good.

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    I bought a flashlight clamp that clamps a flashlight to something like an AK barrel for about $10. It was pretty nice if you change your mind on the conduit clamp. Those lights are nice, let us know if it holds up.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom