• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Wondering through the Fishers 96th St Meijers store, I came accross a small cash box/ money drawer/ key box on sale for $9.99, it was a HONEYWELL model #3010 single lock rolled steel box with removable plasic cash drawer.
    What cought my eye was the possibility of putting my EDC Glock-27 inside or my daughters Excam PX-22.
    Just simple storage out of reach and kept secure from guests and kids.
    The box opens up nicely and with the drawer removed is an opening just right for a baby Glock or small handgun to fit right in. It's height and depth, make it perfect for the baby Glock with flush fitting Glock OEM magazine with the key holder shelf fitting perfectly the top of the Glock slide, so it doesnt come out. A spare baby Glock mag with a +2 bottom (my spare mag) slips infront of the trigger guard, and a 15 rd x-tra mag fits nicely above the slide on a lil shelf too. Perfect !!!
    Stop by your Meijers and find one in the furniture section. Your own ideas are endless.:patriot:

Pale Rider

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Too Close to Home
    I've got a similar box mounted in a drawer. I bought some felt that had adhesive on one side and cut it to fit the bottom, did the same to the cigar box on my night stand. Works great for small handgun storage!

Top Bottom