• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • target64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    West Side
    There are several options....you just need to find what is comfortable for you.
    Belly band holster
    T-shirt concealment holster
    Vest holster
    standard shoulder rig
    tank bag
    fanny pack
    ankle rig
    and on and on and on........

Rey B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    "sometimes I carry it between my teeth and people think it's just a big bug

boy...do I have them fooled!!" I floss all the time! I use rope!:D

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Any of the rotation in a tank bag, P3AT in back pocketholster or inside jacket pocket, HK P7 at 4 o'clock in high ride OWB with retention... tucked, more or less, under jacket/shirt.

I do wear Thunderwear some but can't imagine it being very comfortable on a bike.

No matter where you wedge this uncomfortable hunk of metal (or polymer) it WILL hurt if (when) you lay your bike down. Pick a spot you think will cause the least pain and/or permanent damage. Crotch and/or small of back could be bad news.

www.unique-screenwriting.com-walken-captain-koons-watch-close-up.jpg.jpg

Indecision

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2009
    Fort Bragg, NC
    I haven't personally ridden with my gun yet, but I plan to carry off handed on my left hip OC.

I was once followed by a car for several miles, I was on my R1, and i made sure they couldn't get right next to me, but if they had tried to swerve at me or something, i would've been in trouble. Granted, I had plenty of throttle to leave the situation if necessary, but trying to explain to a cop why you were going 120 isn't easy. I would've felt more comfortable with a gun there.

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Any of the rotation in a tank bag, P3AT in back pocketholster or inside jacket pocket, HK P7 at 4 o'clock in high ride OWB with retention... tucked, more or less, under jacket/shirt.

I do wear Thunderwear some but can't imagine it being very comfortable on a bike.

No matter where you wedge this uncomfortable hunk of metal (or polymer) it WILL hurt if (when) you lay your bike down. Pick a spot you think will cause the least pain and/or permanent damage. Crotch and/or small of back could be bad news.
    Uh, maybe it's just me, but I don't equate "crotch" and "a spot you think will cause the least pain and/or permanent damage"!!!! :):

TheGhostRider

Watching from a distance…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I have two methods of carry...
    Depends on the weather.
    Hot: No jacket... Taurus CIA 650 snubby in a leather IWB mounted in a cross draw fashion.
    Cool weather: See above or Glock 17 in a leather IWB mounted in a cross draw.
    Because I shoot right and left handed I tend to carry for left hand draw on the bike even though I'm right handed.

Cam

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Tipton County
    I have two methods of carry...
    Depends on the weather.
    Hot: No jacket... Taurus CIA 650 snubby in a leather IWB mounted in a cross draw fashion.
    Cool weather: See above or Glock 17 in a leather IWB mounted in a cross draw.
    Because I shoot right and left handed I tend to carry for left hand draw on the bike even though I'm right handed.

Good ideas. All the more reason to practice with both hands at the range!

roscott

Master
    Rating - 97.6%
    41   1   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Pistol AR in a scabbard for sure! :rockwoot:

Seriously though, I haven't actually carried on my bike yet. (I got it recently.) I'm not sure how I'll do it. I can shoot off-handed, (left) but then I wouldn't like that once I got off the motorcycle. Hmmm...

Top Bottom