• ...and so much more!
  • cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Earlier today I went back to sporting goods to look in the case where the long guns are kept... Nearby the counter clerk was getting some ammo out of the case for two men. The rifle case looked empty so I asked her if Walmart or the customers emptied it of ARs. She told me the customers did.

We all expressed our approval. I said "The good guys still have the bad guys way outnumbered" while clearing my coat to reveal my G26 nestled in its Hidden Hybrid holster, worn OWB. One of the other guys cleared his coat, revealing he was CC too. We all smiled and went on our way.

I'm so glad one of those evil guns didn't leap out of their holsters and go on a killing spree.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    We all expressed our approval. I said "The good guys still have the bad guys way outnumbered" while clearing my coat to reveal my G26 nestled in its Hidden Hybrid holster, worn OWB. One of the other guys cleared his coat, revealing he was CC too. We all smiled and went on our way.

I can not believe you just posted the secret INGO call sign for a of those without 50 quality posts (and the world) to see. Geesh!

It's called "secret" for a reason!!!!

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    And in reality Walmart is pulling firearms from stores across the country. Glad you all could flash each other :n00b:

(I never understand that about CCers when they want to show off they pull their guns out... Just ****ing OC then.)

Brown

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    Brownsburg
    What time were you there? went to Walmart last night around 8pm CC'ing the G27 I coulda joined the flasing and happy ending:):. the Rifle case was outta AR's. Large amount of American Eagle 223 50gr left in the case.

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    What FACTS do you base this on? More and more stores are carrying long guns. They did start to get out of it about a decade ago, but clearly realized the error of that business decision. The only data I have is my own experience, walking into stores all over this country (I travel a LOT!) and seeing gun cabinets where there previously had not been one. Are there credible reports or data to the contrary?

And in reality Walmart is pulling firearms from stores across the country. Glad you all could flash each other :n00b:

(I never understand that about CCers when they want to show off they pull their guns out... Just ****ing OC then.)

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    What FACTS do you base this on? More and more stores are carrying long guns. They did start to get out of it about a decade ago, but clearly realized the error of that business decision. The only data I have is my own experience, walking into stores all over this country (I travel a LOT!) and seeing gun cabinets where there previously had not been one. Are there credible reports or data to the contrary?

I guess you don't listen to the news or read papers in your neck of the woods.

Dick's Sporting Goods halts sales of some rifles » Evansville Courier & Press

Wal-Mart pulls ad, Dick's suspends assault rifle sales after Connecticut - Dec. 18, 2012

Walmart, Dick’s Sporting Goods Pull Certain Types Of Guns From Shelves In Response To Sandy Hook Tragedy « CBS Los Angeles

Walmart, Dick’s Sporting Goods Pull Guns From Shelves In Response To CT Massacre « CBS San Francisco

Gino66

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    SWIN
    Handshake, as defined in computer terms.....is successful cross platform communication. We have a secret INGO CC handshake of sorts, followed by a nod of the head and smile knowing that others are like-minded in not being the victim.

While that is neat and all, I prefer to be the annonymous CC'er, if thats alright

hbarnett1

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2009
    Earlier today I went back to sporting goods to look in the case where the long guns are kept... Nearby the counter clerk was getting some ammo out of the case for two men. The rifle case looked empty so I asked her if Walmart or the customers emptied it of ARs. She told me the customers did.

I'm so glad one of those evil guns didn't leap out of their holsters and go on a killing spree.

Good thing there were no 5 year old girls around to take them away from you.

udchemist

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2012
    I always CC when I go to Walmart- its so sketchy! The only reason I go there though is to buy ammo- cheapest place I can find!

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    A gun, to me, is a tool, nothing more. To flash it around, in or out of a holster, to use it's presence to illustrate a point or reinforce a concept, takes it from being a tool to a toy or worse, an extension of ego.

I will applaud you on carry, whether it's OC or CC. But, it's a tool, nothing more. Not a fashion accessory, not an extension of one's ego, but a tool. :twocents:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I can not believe you just posted the secret INGO call sign for a of those without 50 quality posts (and the world) to see. Geesh!

It's called "secret" for a reason!!!!
    Oh cool! I'll keep searching for the "secret sign" too!
    Since us newbs can't PM, GodFearinGunTotin: are you in the Turner Station area? I grew up not far from there.

Top Bottom