• ...and so much more!
  • eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Maybe NYPD should track down this 57 year old grandfather and hire him as their new firearms instructor??????

Notice the lack of purple here! :D

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I'm sorry, but there was no mention of the guys having a weapon. Can't judge the shoot unless we know that, but maybe I missed it. Would you shoot a shoplifter?

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    I'm sorry, but there was no mention of the guys having a weapon. Can't judge the shoot unless we know that, but maybe I missed it. Would you shoot a shoplifter?
    1) They weren't shoplifters. They were robbers. 2) Police said there wouldn't be charges against the shooter. This implies that they have information that wasn't published. 3) If you intend to do a violent robbery vs a burglary vs shoplifting expect to get your a$$ shot.

By golly, there sure are a lot of legally armed citizens running around these days!! Pretty soon OSHA may have to get involved since armed citizens are definitely a job hazard for the occupation of Thuggery.

tj_v89

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2011
    Well, if the skin color of the shooter is white, this will surely be a hate crime...I'll be all they had in their pockets were skittles and iced tea

Spucky138

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2012
    Fort Wayne

The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office says a customer at the store on Dunn Avenue shot 19 year-old Rakeem Odoms three times when Odoms refused to hand over his gun.

According to the article the guy killed was armed with a gun.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    I'm sorry, but there was no mention of the guys having a weapon. Can't judge the shoot unless we know that, but maybe I missed it.

Shining-5.gif

"The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office says a customer at the store on Dunn Avenue shot 19 year-old Rakeem Odoms three times when Odoms refused to hand over his gun."
    frabz-THE-LACK-OF-READING-COMPREHENSION-HURTS-US-ALL-1d2432.jpg

;) :ingo:

Last edited:

wizard_of_ahs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Terre Haute
    +1 for the good guys.

Another wake up call for the bad guys. We're going to defend ourselves.

...By golly, there sure are a lot of legally armed citizens running around these days!! Pretty soon OSHA may have to get involved since armed citizens are definitely a job hazard for the occupation of Thuggery.

The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office says a customer at the store on Dunn Avenue shot 19 year-old Rakeem Odoms three times when Odoms refused to hand over his gun.

According to the article the guy killed was armed with a gun.

:ar15: Just goes to show you, don't mess with us OLD folks :ar15:

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    The sad part of all of this is that it will never get the media attention that it deserves. Media only focuses of the negatives of carrying.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Criminals would do well to not threaten lives with deadly weapons during their crime sprees, as this could always be the result. Then again, if they had any damn sense, they wouldn't be robbing someone to begin with, so I guess their demise is just Darwinism in action.

Top Bottom