• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I'm wondering about the defense's story that this was an accident that she freaked out about. People do really stupid things.

Either way, what she did was wrong.

This trial isn't costing us any more than any other murder trial. It's just getting better media attention.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I'm wondering about the defense's story that this was an accident that she freaked out about. People do really stupid things.

Either way, what she did was wrong.

This trial isn't costing us any more than any other murder trial. It's just getting better media attention.

yeah, i guess there is a possibility she is innocent. i wouldnt trust a prosecutor anymore than I would her. so the evidence will have to show whos lying.

silverspoon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Bloomfield
    I think I believe the defense claim that her father was involved and I'm not so sure mom didn't have some idea about it too. I have always thought it odd that her parents didn't say anything for a month or so, especially since the child and Casey lived with them. I think they both {dad/casey} freaked out and now her dad is letting her swing in the wind. The prosecution needs to back up and file charges against the parents and Casey too.

pierce195

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    New Castle
    does it matter? at least she will be in prison and unable to kill anymore innocent little defenseless kids.

Of all the governments wasted money, putting a child killer in jail is a small price. I have been watching the trial off and on in the mornings and there is just something so wrong in a women who can go around without a care in the world after the lost of her daughter.

As far as the parents, I have know idea how you can wait a month after your granddaughter goes missing without being involved somehow.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    just makes me wanna hold my daughter closer. I would start a private war if i had to in order to find her, if my daughter went missing. Or if someone hurt her. hell hath no fury like the fury I would unleash on the person who harmed her, and NO ONE would be able to save them.

pierce195

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    New Castle
    just makes me wanna hold my daughter closer. I would start a private war if i had to in order to find her, if my daughter went missing. Or if someone hurt her. hell hath no fury like the fury I would unleash on the person who harmed her, and NO ONE would be able to save them.

100% agree!!

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    Personally, I don't think she murdered her, at least not directly. It's pretty documented that she was a heavy hitter in the party scene. I'm more inclined to think something happened that cost the child it's life while Ms. Anthony was preoccupied with something else. After discovering the child was dead, she paniced for fear of negligence accusations/charges and possible prison time. Her bad decision led to even worse consequences than she had originally attempted to avoid.

just my 2 cents.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    The defense rests...I'm disappointed she chose not to testify.

BTW, if I were to guess, she would use chloroform to knock her baby out while she went out and partied and one time she used to much and it killed Caylee.

I'm still fine with the death penalty, but life in prison seems more appropriate.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I say gas her with chloroform once a day for a while, and eventually use a tad much.

I hope she didn't pay for that defense attorney. If so, she got ripped.

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up

BTW, if I were to guess, she would use chloroform to knock her baby out while she went out and partied and one time she used to much and it killed Caylee.

I'm still fine with the death penalty, but life in prison seems more appropriate.

Nope, she killed a kid by making a stupid move, repeatedly. Don't wanna pay to keep her worhtless ass alive.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville

Is that what prosecution is claiming? That she drugged her kid so she could go out with the boys? :eek: I haven't followed this case all that closely so I am not familiar with any of the details. This is awful. Beyond awful.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Nope, she killed a kid by making a stupid move, repeatedly. Don't wanna pay to keep her worhtless ass alive.

It would be cheaper to let her rot though.

Is that what prosecution is claiming? That she drugged her kid so she could go out with the boys? :eek: I haven't followed this case all that closely so I am not familiar with any of the details. This is awful. Beyond awful.

No, the prosecution is claiming it was premeditated murder...That is just my speculation.

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    It would be cheaper to let her rot though.

No, the prosecution is claiming it was premeditated murder...That is just my speculation.

How much does it cost to keep someone in prison for lets say 60 years? How much for the DP? Honest question becuse I don't even know.

Top Bottom