• rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I always carry several. Here is why:
    • Because I can.
    • Because I like knives, and I can't decide on which one or two I want to carry on any given day.
    • Because I like to have a really sharp edge available all the time. If I have to use one (which I do frequently) and I don't have access to my sharpening gear, the next blade in the rotation is quickly available.
    • Because it's fun!
    I don't carry one specifically for defense.

darinb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Scott county,indiana
    I carry the same way. My defensive folder in clipped to my strong side. I use a schrade old timer that was my grandfathers for small cutting jobs and I always have a 9 function swisss army knife for cutting and general utility.

P-Shooter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I have a CS Tuff Lite Tanto on my keychain, which means it's pretty much on my person at all times. I also carry either a Sog Spec Elite 2 or a Flash 2 on my person everyday. In addition, both my vehicles have a knife stuck between the drivers seat and center console, a CS Roach Belly in the Buick and a Bushman in the Jeep. I'm not going to go into the ones I have stashed around my house within easy reach of where I spend most of my time:D

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    I carry three actually.

One for self defense carried strong side.
    One for self defense carried weak side.
    One for cutting things.

possum_128

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Martinsville area
    I carry more than one knife. One needs different tools for different uses. I carry a small lockblade for small chores, a larger lockblade for bigger chores or defense, a geber boot knife for defense as well as a gerber tool which has two blades.

emclean

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    porter county (NWI)
    i carry a multi-tool, and a folding knife on my belt, a onion in my pocket, anouther folding knife and multi-tool in my bag.

two knives at work, with a no-coller job, one 'clean' and one 'dirty' (work in a hospital, and deal with some nasty things on a regulerly)

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    three

I carry a fixed blade knife on my belt as a back up to my gun. I have a leatherman because pliers are perhaps one of the most useful tools to have around, not to mention the other attachments and I carry a swiss army knife for the additional tools.

D.T.O.M.

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2009
    martinsville
    I dont carry my leatherman like I used to but even if I have it on my belt I always have one in my pocket as well. I use the Leatherman more for the tools than cutting.
    I also keep a self defence knife in my truck along with my pistol.

releo 37

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Two on me. at least two in the go bag and a couple stashed in the vehicle. Don't let cubby kid you about four knives I've seen more than that on him

Top Bottom