• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • serf

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    Greenwood
    i haven't, but i did hear about the upcoming reo, styx and ted nugent concert there.... wonder how that will go.

dailylc

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Evansville
    Carried at Guns and Hoses last year, plan on doing it again this year. Oh! And both my brothers and 2 others with our group did. Just keep it covered up.

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    I saw Elton John there and the crowd was huge. I pocket carried and there was no effort to search or wand anyone. The staff and LE presence was minimal for the mass of bodies in attendance.

That may change but I doubt it. The place has lost money since day one and there is an uproar that the cleanliness of the bathrooms and such are suffering already in a relatively new facility.

As you approach the place just make a judgement call on what you see. I doubt you will have any problems.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Being a county owned facility they can't prevent you from carrying UNLESS the event sponsors decide that they don't want you armed. Then they have the right deny you the rights

It is managed by a private company with a posted rule against weapons, they can legally ask you to leave if found out.

They won't see a dime from me.

Top Bottom