• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    Another factor I didn't see mentioned here, is the Glock 30 is about the same size overall as the Glock 19. I have all 3. (19, 26, 30), and I now carry the 30. No reason not to because of size, and or "concealability".

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Another factor I didn't see mentioned here, is the Glock 30 is about the same size overall as the Glock 19. I have all 3. (19, 26, 30), and I now carry the 30. No reason not to because of size, and or "concealability".

I had a 30 briefly (the shortest time of all my Glocks). I just couldn't get used to the thicker frame/slide. It was traded away for another 23 which I still believe is the perfect size carry gun.

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    i would prefer the g26..but neither of them is really compact in my book because of the width...what glock should have done instead of 380 single stack is a glock26 format that is single stack with a optional manual safety.....this would make it easier to pocket carry ...which is how i carry everyday..glock 19 is a duty size gun...it will always stay home for me...i just opted for a shield which is the perfect conceal carry gun with all the options i need...seven rounds is enough to get out of anything for the most part

BrewerGeorge

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Plainfield
    Also the 26 can use a larger magazine .. So essentially it is more versatile .. Really all your getting with the 19 is the extra .58 or so barrel and a rail.

I just carry a 26 with a 19 mag in it, with adapter. Which basically makes it a short barrel G19. Works great for me though. Lots o' bullets in a small package.
    IMO, best of both worlds if you just have the one gun is the G26 with the regular 10 rnd mag for deeper concealment PLUS another G19 mag (or even G17) with the grip sleeve for when your dress can support the longer handle.

James20

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 9, 2013
    Woodburn
    Especially since you have a 17 I'd go with the 26. Not much point in getting a slightly smaller gun. And with the fluch magazine and it's shorter barrel the 26 conceals very nicely.

Top Bottom