• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    I doubt they will be very wide spread just yet. They are just now setting up their import deals and got a few distributors lined up .

There is a pretty good talk about it on the Gun Dudes coverage of the SHOT Show.

boba fett

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Freedom Fireamrms in FW has one, but be warned, Freedom charges retail for every gun they sell....so don't buy from them, look around for better price options.

1stLast&Always

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 14, 2016
    Indy No Place
    Last time I was at the 1500 I was asking everyone if they had one. No one did.

Part of this I think is the local market. Although you would think in a major city at one of the largest gun shows someone would have one. Also take into account many sellers are from small areas, so you get a lot of domesticated stuff and not a lot of exotic.

I'd love to see how it feels in the hand. I don't see many Steyrs around either. Never pay retail, prefer used!

Last edited:

derrickgoins

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    I had one a few years ago. It was one of the compact 9's that was part of their recall. No complaints at all about the gun - I probably put 1,000 rounds through it (2 classes, 2 range sessions) before I ended up sending it back to Caracal as part of the recall. I actually liked it a lot and it took me a while to send the gun back because I debated about keeping it anyway.

Top Bottom