• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    We were scolded for not washing the dirt off of our ATV's while coming back across the border from Canada. The Canadians have treated us like smugglers for bringing potatoes and roofing cement across the border without declaring it. I can't imagine the response this guy must have received.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    From the title I thought for certain this would be one of those early morning spam postings. :)

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]NRA Life Member [/FONT]NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&quot] /[/FONT][FONT=&quot] RSO[/FONT]
    Glock certified armorer- M&P Certified armorer [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]“[/FONT]Safety is not something that you hold in your hands, it happens between your ears” Col. Jeff Cooper

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Got those turtles down in there on his twigs & berries, how should we clean them?

Hey you ever brought toilet tanks down? Should be some profit margin there if you're already making the trip.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Every spring I have more turtles in my yard than I can count, are they valuable? I got snappers, sliders and painters. Occasionally a leatherback. Where can I unload a pants-full of turtles?

If I could get $1 each I would be able to buy a new gun every spring! Stupid me, I have been chasing them into the ditch with a broom so I can mow the lawn.

Top Bottom