Can you pick THIS GUY out of a line up? Tats,piercings, and HORNS!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Way NOT for a criminal to stand out. :)

Tulsa Man Arrested For Trying To Run Over His Landlord - NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com |

Horned Man Attempts to Murder Landlord with Minivan

500x_12806315_bg1.jpg

TULSA, OK -- A Tulsa man has bonded out of jail after he was arrested early Wednesday morning on a complaint of assault with a dangerous weapon.

Tulsa Police say 28-year-old Jesse Thornhill tried to run down his landlord in his '96 Ford Windstar van Tuesday evening in the 1200 block of South Delaware Place.

Thornhill's mother told police she and her neighbor, who is Jesse Thornhill's landlord, "had been having problems with her son."

She told police there was an altercation Tuesday evening and that Jesse left the residence, but then came back and tried to hit his landlord with his van.

The landlord jumped out of the way and was not injured.

Tulsa Police located Thornhill and took him to the Tulsa County jail on a complaint of assault with a deadly weapon, in this case his van.

His dad's flickr account

Jesse (right) has had some fun with body modifications. I can't really tell you much about those two knobs in his forehead, except they are implanted and have threads so he can screw things into them. Also notice his lovely eyebrows. And don't overlook his stretched earlobes. He has numerous other mods, but I'll save that for another day. He presently attends college in Tulsa.

picture5n.png

Last edited:

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    How/What are the lines on his head? Scars? If so made how? Not sure anyone on here would know but it's weird and I'd like to know. :)

WillBrayJr

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Auburn, IN
    That dude looks like someone my sister would have relations with. She doesn't have those horn things on her forehead but she does have every guy's name she's been with tattooed on her.

navarre1095

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2010
    Meth Vernon
    What a loser. He doesn't need a job. He can always collect welfare. My niece has a tattooed necklace the reads,"Only god can judge me." I often pretend to read it and say, "Only God would hire me."

TheLoneRaider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Phoenix
    I have seen some freaks but this takes it to another level. He has low self esteem and is a attention whore. He lacks morals as well. Thats sad.

Top Bottom