• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AndersonIN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Anderson, IN
    I'd say it OK as long as you're not walking with your poodle/man bag dog or have a hair dresser and not a barber.
    biggrin.gif

PlinKing2392

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Avon
    I totally agree with Scutter - He's getting old. :oldwise:

Women have tricks in what they wear to appear thin. (not that they work)
    If your heavy, and want to look thinner, wear a really BIG Gun. People will want to know what your diet is.
    When a heavy set guy OCs a sissy gun = Proportional Chaos. :n00b:

Carry a Big Gun - It will bring out the Thinner you.

I thought he sounded like my grandpa. Lol

There is the problem I'm having... I think. I'm 5' 6" and weigh about 200 lbs depending on what time of day you ask. I have a large frame, so carrying such a small gun looks like a large cell phone holster. I'm still going to carry it, as it is the only gun I have, I was just making conversation. I'm loving this tho.

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    I know it's physically possible to OC any gun, but my question is, does OC-ing my pf9, a gun obviously designed for CC, automatically revoke my man card?.... excuse me, my proud ingo card? (sorry ladies, didn't mean to leave you out). What are your thoughts? Be honest, I'm looking for honest feedback here.

Just curious, but what kind of holster are you considering for your PF9 for open carry? (I have a PF9 and carry it in an Uncle Mike's #3 pocket holster. I'm intrigued by the open carry option.)

PlinKing2392

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Avon
    Just curious, but what kind of holster are you considering for your PF9 for open carry? (I have a PF9 and carry it in an Uncle Mike's #3 pocket holster. I'm intrigued by the open carry option.)

I am actually using a holster I got for my Walther p22 for draw practice. It's a cheapie off ebay, but it's nice enough nylon. The ebay seller was called holsterman. It came with a removable belt clip, belt loops on both sides, and a removable tension strap, but the button on the strap broke after a week of use.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso
    I'll carry my P11 in a Fobus paddle that I bought at the Crown Point gun show once, for about $15. It's been pretty decent. I think they make paddle hosters for even smaller pistols like an LCP or P3AT

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    I'll carry my P11 in a Fobus paddle that I bought at the Crown Point gun show once, for about $15. It's been pretty decent. I think they make paddle hosters for even smaller pistols like an LCP or P3AT

Try and find a blackhawk serpa. I used to carry my 19 in a fobus... it was decent. However, I got a blackhawk for my 27 and will NEVER go back. Check midwayusa or amazon. I promise you will love it.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Ive seen that video too. Im not ruling it out as a possibility, but ive seen plenty of evidence (video,personal,etc) that suggests its A LOT harder than that video claims. I tried to rip mine off, didnt happen.

Hayseed_40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Strongbadia
    Ive seen that video too. Im not ruling it out as a possibility, but ive seen plenty of evidence (video,personal,etc) that suggests its A LOT harder than that video claims. I tried to rip mine off, didnt happen.

Personaly I like Fobus stuff. But I have seen it break and would rather not trust it for carry when there are others out there that are just a few dollars more.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    I dont carry with it. I prefer the blackhawk must more.... I was just saying ive seen guys and tried myself who twist the holster every which way and it never broke off.

Top Bottom