• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Toole

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 31, 2008
    Noblesville
    Picture quality isn't the best... My camera battery was dying and I didn't bring the charger back to the COP with me.

SR-25
    Suppressed, 10x scope, NV attachment, bipod
    1000215f.jpg

M14 EBR
    10x scope, NV attachment, bipod, gangster grip, retractable buttstock
    1000214e.jpg

1000210g.jpg

We pretty much only take them out on our sniper OP's watching out for IED emplacers and mortar/rocket shooters. Along with these two is usually an ACOG'd m249 with PEQ zero'd out to usually 200m and then the rest of the crew with M4's.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    We are very grateful for your service. If it was up to me you would get to keep everything you use and find over there. Thank you for your selfless sacrifice on our behalf.

Toole

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 31, 2008
    Noblesville
    :patriot: :patriot:

Cleaned up one of the pics

Thanks for the pic clean up. I've got photoshop but I'm not too useful with it anymore since I never play with it.

RoyalTenenbaum said:
    We are very grateful for your service. If it was up to me you would get to keep everything you use and find over there. Thank you for your selfless sacrifice on our behalf.

You're welcome, I really don't ever know what to say when people thank me as it is a job, but it is also my pleasure. I love my job somehow (cav scout). haha

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    God bless you and be safe. (and THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE)

BTW, What is a "COP"? Sorry, I am not a veteran.

Toole

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 31, 2008
    Noblesville
    Can you tell us how is the M110 working out in Iraq?

Our section has the variant SR-25 (pretty much insignificant, but they varied slightly in the buttstock and rail system). As far as how they're working out, we haven't gotten the pleasure to actually use the beast except confirming/zeroing. As far as mobility, it is fairly light compared to other weapons we've had to lug around and not overly long, but that's about the only review I can give on it in a tactical sense.

I honestly don't know of any other guys using this rifle throughout Iraq, we are the only section in the platoon/troop/squadron, and as far as I know we may be the only ones in the brigade that has one.

Top Bottom