• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    So, drove the girlfriend home and as I was coming around the corner on Washington (approaching Rockville Rd) I spotted what looked to be 20+ IMPD cruisers. There was a white van with the doors open and about 5 cruisers surrounding it. The cruisers set up a perimeter and I almost ran over an officer that I didn't see in the middle of the dark street tracking with the K9.

Any officers able to tell what's going down?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Did they find a wallet?

With THAT much presence, it had to be THE Wallet.

Too bad the Indy star 911 online map quit working. It was cool while it lasted. Now it seems to only work intermittently, and when it does, its always delayed by several hours. (right now at 11:19 the last reported run was at 9:31)

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    A White Van, you say?

freecandy.jpg

Ding-Dong

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Hammond
    Stolen car. Driver bailed and got bit by Officer Chompy.

That's it?

If that John Bunnell guy from America's Wildest Police Videos were telling the story, he'd say:

"A violent thug in a stolen van who was wanted on 13 counts of armed robbery led police on a dangerous 37 mile high-speed pursuit, careening around corners at breakneck speeds and endangering the lives of countless innocent pedestrians and school children, at one point narrowly missing a head-on collision by less than 100 feet. Eventually officers caught up with the suspect and forced him off the road with a single well-placed pit maneuver. The suspect bolted out of the vehicle and tried to escape but heroic officers sent a canine unit out to apprehend the suspect."

jbpic2.jpg

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    That's it?

If that John Bunnell guy from America's Wildest Police Videos were telling the story, he'd say:

"A violent thug in a stolen van who was wanted on 13 counts of armed robbery led police on a dangerous 37 mile high-speed pursuit, careening around corners at breakneck speeds and endangering the lives of countless innocent pedestrians and school children, at one point narrowly missing a head-on collision by less than 100 feet. Eventually officers caught up with the suspect and forced him off the road with a single well-placed pit maneuver. The suspect bolted out of the vehicle and tried to escape but heroic officers sent a canine unit out to apprehend the suspect."

jbpic2.jpg

I could actually hear his voice in my head while reading that. Thank you for the laugh. Rep inbound.

Top Bottom