• ...and so much more!
  • IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    I was hoping this was a satirical story, like on The Onion. I can't believe this has even the slightest chance of going any farther than the trash can.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I was hoping this was a satirical story, like on The Onion. I can't believe this has even the slightest chance of going any farther than the trash can.

There are dumb asses everywhere, of every persuasion/race/gender/nationality/whatever.

I thought it was satirical at first also.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

I first saw this story reported on another site. I thought...yeah, right, this is probably just one of a jillion initiatives offered (knowing that California is one of those "initiative" states). I figured the site just cherry picked this one to grab clicks and I'd find a ton of equally absurd other offered initiatives on the California site--and probably one 180 degrees to this one. I was chagrined to see somebody had the nerve to be serious and put this one up for consideration. :rolleyes:

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    They won't even kill the people who have been found guilty of killing others. Yet they will kill somebody for this? Yeah. It's the land of fruits and nuts for sure.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    They won't even kill the people who have been found guilty of killing others.

True story. San Leandro Police Office "Dan" Niemi was basically ambushed in 2005 and killed. Killer got the death penalty. (I kinda knew Dan - had the same hobby back then.)
    Cop killer gets death sentence - Inside Bay Area

About 2 years to get to the end of the trial. Now, 8 years later, they still haven't finished the first appeal. In fact, an opening brief hasn't even been filed yet. So, it'll be at least another 2 before the first appeal is done. He'll probably have another 10 years of appeals after that. Or more.

We now conclude this derail.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    There's no way on earth that the guy would write up something so insane to point out the absurdity of an initiative system without a vetting process.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    And the Diet Mt. Dew just went all over my keyboard.

I wont share the details of the freak I dated in college. She was not one to take home to mom, but good times. :)

Under the old common law, bestiality was considered "sodomy", as were many other things....Even in the '90s, Lexis had the answers for all the curious law student questions.

Top Bottom