• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    I've been there, the burgers are about as good as Murphy's. For those interested, Murphy's is now joined up with Pat Flynns at 52nd and Allisonville Rd.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I had one in Seaside OR about 30 years ago that was awesome beyond my ability to describe. I was late to the table the next evening, and was actually outraged that a prime rib had been ordered for me rather than another of these supernatural burgers. Now, I likes me some prime rib, but if that burger had been my last meal I'd've died happy. The sunset over the ocean was pretty good, too.

bdybdall

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    I've been to the Workingman's Friend and the burger was okay, but not my favorite. For that my vote goes to The Brick in Jonesville!
    I've been to both half a dozen times and I think WF's burger is tons better than the Brick. The Brick does have good chili though. Both of those places have a certain ambience going for them. Kinda like Mann's Grill.

Bravo-4-2

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Saw a magazine story 7-10 years ago that ranked the states for their specialty food items for which they are known. The poorest rated state in the nation? Yep....Indiana.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Saw a magazine story 7-10 years ago that ranked the states for their specialty food items for which they are known. The poorest rated state in the nation? Yep....Indiana.​

We had this discussion years ago. Safe to say that the notion that Indiana has "poor food" is yutzi teeth talk.

Those that say this do not get out much.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I could easily find 25 better burgers in Indiana than the crunchy loser shown in the link.

Hint: if your burger itself is crunchy, you did it wrong.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Well, I've never had the one they showed for Ohio, but from it's looks it's nowhere near as good as the burgers at Terry's Turf Club. Terry's makes a burger that may well be the best in the midwest. And they chose a frou-frou burger for Alabama and not the cheeseburger that inspired the song, "Cheeseburger In Paradise" from the Dew Drop Inn in Mobile. Not a very inspired list.

Top Bottom