• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DHolder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Mooresville - MSG2 Hub
    I was taking my daughter to school this morning and saw a couple of bumpere stickers I thought were good. Post up any you have seen you thought were worth sharing.

" Wouldn't it be nice if schools had enough money to do what they need, and the air force had to have bake sales"...

" When you give up your guns, can I have your bullets"?

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Not a bumper sticker, but not worthy of it's own thread. I saw this yesterday, stopped my car, got out, and snapped this photo. I LOL'd the whole time.

f668c6c4.jpg

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    I was thinking the same thing. I wonder how the good residents on Rechter Rd. feel about a noon time convoy coming thru for a viewing? :):
    I just posted a huge photo of the sign. There is nothing more to it. But if you want to see it in real life, be my guest.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I like this one:

My son was Inmate of the Month at Two Rivers Correctional Facility*

*Insert generic made-up jail name here

-J-

JJGatesE30

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jul 22, 2010
    A little off topic but something I believe to be true. Not really a bumper sticker guy myself but I like seeing a good one.

Ever notice vehicles with Obama or otherwise liberal bumper stickers are the WORST drivers? We noticed this mostly in WA state when we lived there. If you saw an "obama" car watch out, they will cut you off, speed through parking lots while on the phone, weave through traffic going waaay too fast, hold you up by going waay too slow, or anything else dangerous and irresponsible.

Makes perfect sense to me though, they are the most selfish, clueless and rude people in America.

Armed Eastsider

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    A little off topic but something I believe to be true. Not really a bumper sticker guy myself but I like seeing a good one.

Ever notice vehicles with Obama or otherwise liberal bumper stickers are the WORST drivers? We noticed this mostly in WA state when we lived there. If you saw an "obama" car watch out, they will cut you off, speed through parking lots while on the phone, weave through traffic going waaay too fast, hold you up by going waay too slow, or anything else dangerous and irresponsible.

Makes perfect sense to me though, they are the most selfish, clueless and rude people in America.

Well they have to get to the welfare office somehow.

Top Bottom