Bullet to the Head’ star Sylvester Stallone: ‘Who needs an assault weapon?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Meezer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2011
    Porter County
    Sylvester Stallone says that despite his "Rambo" image & new shoot-em-up film...he's in favor of new national gun control legislation.

Hey Sly, pick up the phone. It’s Piers Morgan, and he wants you to appear on his show as soon as possible to help him convince Americans that no one should want to own an “assault weapon.” Maybe Sylvester Stallone could convince the holdouts like Dana Loesch.

As he told the Associated Press, “unless you’re carrying out an assault,” there’s no use for one. “You can’t hunt with it. Who’s going to attack your house, a (expletive) army?”

Stallone, surprisingly, didn’t mention the role Hollywood might play in perpetuating America’s “gun culture,” but he did zero in on mental illness. “That to me is our biggest problem in the future, is insanity coupled with isolation,” he said. But, about those movies …:ar15:

Sylvester Stallone supports assault weapon ban - Yahoo! News

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    rocky can take a long walk off a short pier. Let the hypocrate give back all the money he made from shoot-em-up action movies and live without his armed security.

Remember when the Baldwins said they would leave the country if Bush was elected. Those guys never did find the door.

Remember, Hollywood is full of people who still play make believe, like my 4 year old grand daughter. How much wisdom do they need?

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Who really cares what mr Stallone thinks about any gun issues. After all he is just an actor. Hardly qualified to offer any opnions.

MaLfUnCtIoN

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2012
    Another Hollywood personality I will add to my boycott list. The money I save not going to the theater or buying DVD's will be spent on guns and ammunition(if I can find it).

Foxxwoof

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Battle Ground
    And being a celebrity makes your opinion important how? Hollywood needs to keep it's political opinions to itself. More importantly who are the sheep that "care" what Hollywood thinks in the first place.

Stick it Sly, I don't need your opinion. I can form my own.

Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    Well, I came to the conclusion that when these hypocrites speak up about gun control after making or staring in violent movies that I will not support them at the box office or by watching them on T.V., but then again its not to hard because t.v. today sucks and so do most of the movies that are coming out!

I sure hope that none of the cast of Walking Dead come out for Gun Control! That would suck being its about the only thing other than news that I do watch!

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    But he depicted the Vietnam era so correctly.

I actually did like the first one. It was as true as it gets out there and as horrifying for returning vets. Yet, the Second and the Third were outright ridiculous, Unfounded, and pure propaganda.

Joq867

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Brooksville
    He plays pretend, and has to be told numerous times how to get something right, and people think his opinion is valuable.... I don't get it. I can pretend I'm somebody else and it doesn't make me any smarter.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Why can't the clowns and bards be like Charlston Heston RIP?

Heston came from a different generation, where actors actually knew something about life and did more than just pose for the cameras. Thinking of Jimmy Stewart as another example.

Modern celebrities aren't anything like they used to be. Pity...

~Jeff~

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Stallone = Typical brain dead Hollywood

As far as I'm concerned all of hollywood is useless. Please, please, please let their be an earthquake big enough to break that crap state off and into the ocean.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    Frank has more brains then Sly... Guess I can save the 40 bucks it would have cost to take the two boys to his new movie... Hey at current prices I can get 20 rds of 5.56

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Stallone = Typical brain dead Hollywood

As far as I'm concerned all of hollywood is useless. Please, please, please let their be an earthquake big enough to break that crap state off and into the ocean.

No no, that would be a waste of all the natural stuff out there, like Yosemite and Big Sur. Can't we think of something less drastic? :):

Top Bottom