• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leggdpms

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 8, 2012
    Jeffersonville
    Just curious do you stock up on ammo? Also where is the best place to buy bulk ammo? I'm looking for 1k rounds of 9mm, .40, and also 5.56 also anywhere in southern Indiana. I've found 1k rounds of 5.56 for 300 bucks

JStang314

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 8, 2011
    cheapest place i've ever seen .40 is Walmart. 100 rnds of Federal for 26 bucks. Some websites are cheaper until you add shipping.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Indyjs, I would expect a visit from the mods about the advertising rules shortly if I were you.

Leggdpms, were do you live? If your on the south side or dont mind driving to Camby then Bradis 2 has great deals on bulk ammo, and they are big INGO supporters. I just picked up 200 rnds of 9mm and 200 rnds of 45 on monday.

Leggdpms

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 8, 2012
    Jeffersonville
    Indyjs, I would expect a visit from the mods about the advertising rules shortly if I were you.

Leggdpms, were do you live? If your on the south side or dont mind driving to Camby then Bradis 2 has great deals on bulk ammo, and they are big INGO supporters. I just picked up 200 rnds of 9mm and 200 rnds of 45 on monday.

I live in Jeffersonville. Main place around here to get bulk ammo is Keislers they have good prices on 5.56 but junk ammo I've never herd of for .40 and .9mm. Only thing I shoot threw my pistols is federal or winchester

bobbittle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    West side

I don't think he owns AIM Surplus. I could be wrong though. ;)

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I don't think he owns AIM Surplus. I could be wrong though. ;)

maybe not but i just dont want to see someone get into trouble for nothing. maybe he shouldve worded it differently or put more info. Honeslty I didnt click the link to see where it went to but to me it seemed like a link to his personal store. I figure mods could make the same conclusion by the way its worded.

Cheaper Than Dirt and The Sportsmans Guide also have some good deals on ammo every once in a while.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    maybe not but i just dont want to see someone get into trouble for nothing. maybe he shouldve worded it differently or put more info. Honeslty I didnt click the link to see where it went to but to me it seemed like a link to his personal store. I figure mods could make the same conclusion by the way its worded.

Cheaper Than Dirt and The Sportsmans Guide also have some good deals on ammo every once in a while.
    It's a link to AIMsurplus.com. I'm sure he'll be fine. I understand the caution though.

David

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2011
    Email this guy and ask for a price list. royalammo@hotmail.com

I have shot quite a bit of 9mm & 45 of his and been happy with it, he's got other calibers as well and the prices are the cheapest I have found.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    usually, wait and search listings here or armslist and you can come across good deals if you jump on them.....I seem to find best prices at the 1500.....I may only save $5 for the same amount, but I don't have to wait for shipping or figure out shipping charges, etc

kalboy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    S Indiana
    Top Bottom