• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I ordered a new Taurus Model 85 Ultralite from Bud's Guns on Thursday. It was at my local gunshop on Friday, and I picked it up this morning. Hard to beat service like that!:):

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Bud's is really good about on time shipping. I ordered something from him just before Christmas and figured it would get buried in the Christmas rush. Nope, arrived a couple days later, and the funny thing was I got an email from them with a tracking number the day after the package arrived!

Wouldn't hesitate to buy anything from them!

gunman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2009
    Jasper Co.
    they've got great prices & i hear nothing but good things about them but i've been waiting a week for a springfield 1911 to come in. seems they only keep one or so of each weapon in stock..

Monkeyleg

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    I'm an online retailer and, while I don't have an FFL, I deal with the major distributors. So I know what wholesale prices are.

I don't know how Buds does it, but they have the lowest prices, almost always. I've bought guns from them and have really been impressed. I shouldn't cut my own throat by saying how good they are, but they are. ;)

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Ive dealt with Bud's and had good experience with them on orders. They do fall down on their website when it comes to contacting them, tho. Other than that, Ive been happy with them.

Mr.Lubie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    +1 to Buds.Had the best price I could find on a 700 sps varmint.Ordered late Saturday night and picked the rifle up today at The Primitive Peddler.Also received my bi-pod and scope mount today from Buds

Top Bottom