• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    I got this email a few weeks ago, and it constantly crosses my mind.

The number they throw out is staggering for a website that is only 6 years old. They have to be the largest online gun shop in the US.

We are fast approaching our 250,000 customer! As of 9 am EST on Dec 18th, we were at 247,257 customers. To commemorate this incredible achievement, Bud's will be giving away a new Sig P250 to our 250,000th customer!*

We would like to thank all of our existing customers who have made this achievement possible. Please tell your friends and relatives about registering to be Bud's 250,000th customer and winning a FREE Sig P250!*

*No purchase is necessary, simply register at Guns for Sale and have a chance at being our 250,000 customer. In the event our 250,000 customer is not able to accept the Sig P250, we will alternatively provide a Buds Gift Card for the value of the Sig P250 ($482). In order to win you must be a US resident and at least 18 years old. BudsGunShop.com employees and family members are not eligible to participate.

Your business is greatly appreciated!

Team Buds

rhino400

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Delaware County
    I can see why they are expanding so quickly. They have some of the best customer service I have ever seen at a gun shop. I buy almost exclusively from them now.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    I agree. I have bought from them several times, and each time was a very pleasant experience. Their prices are hard to beat. The only problem is getting something that is actually IN stock.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I can see why they are expanding so quickly. They have some of the best customer service I have ever seen at a gun shop. I buy almost exclusively from them now.

Me too! Just picked up a little ruger 22 pistol this week that I bought from them. I don't know how they get the low prices they do, but it's an incredible savings especially for a guy like me. For the most part, I've never had any trouble finding what I've been looking for in stock. They have better prices on guns than they do on ammo, and Lexington KY is close enough for me to feel like I'm supporting someone who's reasonably local.

scheesman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2009
    Indy
    Just joined and placed an order (good pricing on some items). I am still struggling with 250,000 customers when my order number is 113982! Maybe they've had 250,000 "unique" visitors...

Last edited:

Sig-Bandit

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Columbus
    I have been to the website a few times but have never purchased anything. That may change very soon though as I have some extra Christmas money to spend.

BigCat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    Carmel
    Overall, I really like Bud's and recommend them to friends all over the country who want to know what a fair price is for a given firearm...I tell them go to Bud's and see what they have on it...generally, that is reflective of a good deal.

I had a couple of hiccups with them on two different orders but I attribute at least one of those to them growing so fast that they are struggling at times to keep up with the demand.

alwalker84

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I have purchased my last two pistols from Buds.

The first one was my M&P 9. There was a slight shipping discrepency, but come to find out they screwed up on sending me the tracking number but did ship the gun next day to my FFL. I bought it on a thursday and it arrived at the FFL on monday. I didnt get the tracking number til tuesday..:rolleyes:

The second pistol I bought was my Smith and Wesson 669. It arrived next day to my FFL.

All and all I give buds an A and almost exclusively buy from them. Their customer service (when you can reach them) Is top notch.

:yesway:

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I took that as he's planning on being a customer forever, not just the two orders.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom