• ...and so much more!
  • Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Those are all reasonably accessible to most folks who really want to shoot them. How about a 4 Bore or .577 Tyrannosaur?

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Srill haven't fired a Tommy Gun but the rest I have, if I shoot a Tommygun will I die? :dunno:

Yes...You will have a massive gungasm and shudder to the ground with your "oh" face frozen in time...

Just kidding...I was 15 when I shot a stick through one and I was able to get off of the ground in a half hour or so and the "oh" face only lasted for a week or so...:)

6mm Shoot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    I have never been concerned about shooting a AK. I would like to pull the trigger on a 50 BMG.

The list they gave is sort of dull compared to the guns that are out to shoot. One of the bull pups I would think should have made the list.

Also a machine gun should have made the list. Well then they did have the tommy. I would think that one of the more, shall we say higher rates of fire guns would have been more fun.

A top of the line long range pistol should have been on the list. They are fun and really puts a grin on a persons face when they hit steel with one. The 44 is fun, but not a true long range pistol. Like say a TC in 7mm or a custom XP100.

My thought of a bucket list is stuff that is a one time chance to do. Yes the stuff I listed is shot all the time, but the stuff they listed is even more common.

Shoot what you like and have fun. I would think we all have different bucket lists.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Hellfire, Maverick, TOW, Dragon, 105, 120...all cool stuff but something you hold in your hands or put to your shoulder and shoot (specially if it's not buffered in any way) makes you know you're alive.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Have done and own 1, 3, 4 and a variant of 6 (i.e. AR-15).

I know someone who owns a Tommy, but I don't think he has any plans to ever shoot it so I'm not getting my hopes up. :cool:

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    No plans of shooting it? WTFO? :dunno:

Do these people just buy things so others can't have them?

He didn't buy it. He's a retired USMC general and it was given to him by the Corps. It's some kind of commemorative issue, only a limited number were made, lots of engraving and gold inlay, but fully functional. It's in a presentation case. If it were mine I would probably fire a few rounds through it, but not my call. :)

Top Bottom