• Total voters

richardraw316

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    Two weapons with a suprising amount in common. Two single actions duke it out for your vote. pick the winner, and tell us all why you chose what you chose. i know, i cant spell.

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Gotta love the blistering speed of the Tokarev....but like was mentioned above, why are we comparing these too? And what about them are we comparing? Price? Power? Accuracy? Value? Barrel Length? Steel alloy composition?

richardraw316

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    Gotta love the blistering speed of the Tokarev....but like was mentioned above, why are we comparing these too? And what about them are we comparing? Price? Power? Accuracy? Value? Barrel Length? Steel alloy composition?

they are round 1 winners, i can pick and choose how they get matched up, but i can only work with what i have. these are two that won in round one. the years designed are close to the same. years used are close to the same. the designs are close, and they are both single action. just pick which one you like better than the other.

dtkw

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2009
    Bloomington
    I have two hi Power, one from Belgium and the other from Argentina by FN. Both shoot very well and easy to control.

finnegan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Clark County
    I'm going with the TT-33 due to my shameless love of the 7.62 x25 cartridge. I view the Tokarev like I view a dog carrier: I don't care if the housing is made in Russia or China or where ever as long as I can carry my puppy inside of it and it gets it to where I want it to go. My incredibly powerful, lethal, ludicrously overpenetrating puppy.

Top Bottom