• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lodekai

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 2, 2012
    TRADED
    Browning BDA .380 in very good condition. I would rate it an 8-9. I am not the original owner, no idea on round count but it looks like it was shot little or very well taken care of. Blueing is in excellent condition. No holster wear. Some light wear on inside of slide that I would consider normal. There is some light wear/burrs on the front of the barrel block that is normal for these guns. It was very hard for me to get good lighting for the pictures. Serial number is early 1980's date of manufacture I believe. Gun shoots great and is very comfortable to hold. I'm just not really a collector as much as a shooter. I'm looking for something a little more modern. I have shot 50 flawless rounds through this since I've owned it. Comes with one mag and the soft case.
    Cash/trade price set at $400. Trade interest might include 9MM Shield NS,Walther PPK or P22 Ruger SR22, G26, Pocket .380 only in excellent condition cash +- either way. FtoF only and I will need to see Indiana DL and a pink card. Willing to travel 1/2 hour or so from Indy east side. Thanks for looking!
    e5mvf8.jpg

4zt6u.jpg

2cekr4o.jpg

214qidu.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom