• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Can't really say if there was or was not justification for the police shooting, but I can say these people look for any reason at all to riot. So a kid may have been wrongly killed, robbing your local stores will totally solve the problem, won't it?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Can't really say if there was or was not justification for the police shooting, but I can say these people look for any reason at all to riot. So a kid may have been wrongly killed, robbing your local stores will totally solve the problem, won't it?

Not sure what kind of response WOULD solve the problem beings these acts typically go unpunished

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    We need to pass legislation in New York to limit the magazine capacity of these obviously untrained and dangerous individuals (the police).

Racechase1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Indy

Actually the looting and rioting solves a lot of problems. In large towns and cities where this happens it's called ,"Urban Renewal". The gang bangers and hoods destroy a lot of stuff, and we the tax payer rebuild it. You know, new government housing, community centers, and other tax payer funded projects.

Perfect example is LA after the Rodney King trial.

Top Bottom