• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Do you really want to push this in here....tonight. Really.
    Not why we are here.

No, you are right, it absolutely isn't why I was here. I was here to stick up for a man I respect and admire.

Then, I and other got accused of wanting people banned for personal reasons by a staff member. I asked a civil question about the rules and got insulted for it.

Now I can't get a straight answer as to what is allowed here.

Don't PM me that I'm breaking the rules and then post that the exact same behavior doesn't violate the rules and I won't be asking these questions.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    The rules need updated... (religious threads)

And I'm curious, does past history have bearing on right and wrong? Should it?

It establishes a pattern of behavior. Just like within the criminal Justice system. Of course it matters...IMO

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    No, you are right, it absolutely isn't why I was here. I was here to stick up for a man I respect and admire.

Then, I and other got accused of wanting people banned for personal reasons by a staff member. I asked a civil question about the rules and got insulted for it.

Now I can't get a straight answer as to what is allowed here.

Use the PM system. Take it up with him please.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Because personal issues should have nothing to do with doing what is right.

What is personal about looking at someones infraction history and using it to make a decision between a warning and possibly stronger measures. Nothing personal in that at all.

If I were going to make anything personal Mr.J would be gone. He is not nor will he be on a personal level.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Ok...here it goes:

Recent events have given me a perspective on life that I truly hope none of you ever get to experience. HOWEVER, I couldn't be more appreciative of the situation, because it's motivated me to truly try and look for the best in everything and, more importantly, every ONE. You have no idea what other people are going through, and you can never judge a book by its cover. This isn't some Kumbayah hippie love everyone BS, just a friendly reminder to treat fellow humans with as much dignity and respect as you can muster, even enemies or those you don't much care for.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    What is personal about looking at someones infraction history and using it to make a decision between a warning and possibly stronger measures. Nothing personal in that at all.

If I were going to make anything personal Mr.J would be gone. He is not nor will he be on a personal level.

You completely misunderstood my question. Forget it.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Ok...here it goes:

Recent events have given me a perspective on life that I truly hope none of you ever get to experience. HOWEVER, I couldn't be more appreciative of the situation, because it's motivated me to truly try and look for the best in everything and, more importantly, every ONE. You have no idea what other people are going through, and you can never judge a book by its cover. This isn't some Kumbayah hippie love everyone BS, just a friendly reminder to treat fellow humans with as much dignity and respect as you can muster, even enemies or those you don't much care for.

Well said!

Now drop your pants, SkullDaddy is gonna show you a new shaving technique with a stun gun.

Top Bottom